2010年9月2日星期四

Blood Donation

At this coming Sunday (5th September) my church  (Sandakan Baptist Church) organized a blood donation event, 10am until 1pm. All are welcomed to join and help to fulfil the lack of blood in blood bank during this fasting season for the Muslims.

Do come and give us support =)

I am going to donate blood as well, for the very first time. I don’t know whether it will be painful or not but something for sure is, I have enough blood to donate. I have blood that more than I enough =D

**********************************************************

I got my new laptop today, Acer Aspire 4741z. I met a nice looking guy as well who is the sale executive named YH. He is the one who serve me when I went to the shop. He is a head taller than me, has a baby face, sunny smile, a little bit baby fat (I am fatter than him, I know xP) and I felt comfortable when I am with him =)

I guess, I will meet him again. I can’t kick him out of my mind now. Hahahahaha..is this the feeling that one experienced when she is attracted by another guy? Hmmm..I have no experience this for 2 years and today, I have it again =)

;) I need to talk to Siew Yee now..she might be able to help to link me with YH. Hahaha..I love life! Anita’s mum is right! The most amazing thing in life is LIFE!

沒有留言:

發佈留言