2011年9月5日星期一

Doubting :8

All in a sudden, I start to doubt my abilities again. I start to doubt, am I the only one who is doing what I am doing now? Memorizing scripts, preparing for Wednesday meeting, planning strategy to achieve my goals and listening to the same audio over and over just want to remember what is important inside. Am I the only one?! Can anyone answer me?

Even though I doubt what I am doing right now, but for Wednesday night, I have prepare myself physically, mentally and emotionally to accept glory as well as failure. I believe I can learn from failure.

Break needed. It is time for Ultimate edge, again.

Depending on yourself, is always better depending on someone else to motivate. At least, you’re the only one who is able to work on your own expectations.

沒有留言:

發佈留言