2011年9月4日星期日

Workaholic

 

Just completed my goals for today. Reflection, learning calculation, setting my own targets to reach in 2-weeks and 4-weeks time. I know I started this a bit slower than others. I mean, I know what my friend said is true, “you guys still having STPM here, talking about Chemistry; but I am talking about money and business!” I still remember how envy am I when I heard him sharing this in our lunch. When I heard him said that, I asked myself, “what if I can handle two things in one time?” I don’t do well in my academic because my learning process is terrible. My teachers always terrified me with all sort of threatening words, failing STPM means you have no future..bla bla bla.. it is just matter they haven’t open their eyes and minds to really see, successful in academic doesn’t guarantee you can have a good future. What if you don’t have a good finance education? That’s what the system lack off and this have been carry on and on and on….

Meet up with a friend together with my coach today. Even though nothing regarding is mention but I truly learn a lot. I like the example, their conversation is like a river and I am starting beside the river and trying to collect as much water as I can. Of course, the water I meant is their experiences. I am trying to feel what they have gone thru but I cant because I haven’t experience it. I am sure one thing, they don’t have the experience that I am having, so that’s the importance of sharing, isn’t it? :)

Cough were relieve this afternoon after a kiwi and a big bowl of herbs :/ Well, it works. However, I don’t think it works now. Cough start getting back and the temperature is getting low and lower in my room. Maybe I should sleep at the living room tonight.

I have been reading, listening, writing and memorizing things since this afternoon after my piano tutorial. I had a sudden headache as I coughed vigorously just now. It shocked me and I noticed my mind is tired and I need a rest. I stop all my RLWM and start my role playing training for 10 mins and I approached a friend of mine that sudden pop out in my mind. What I can say, it was a fruitful conversation after so long time of ignorant of each other status. Since we are became brother and sister during the Life Game Last September.

I think the Lord blessed my day with so much blessing today that I get to expose to people’s experience, get to know myself through tonyrobbins,com, realizing I have the determination to work toward my goals and lastly, I AM A WORKAHOLIC!

I know it sound weird to feel happy when you realized you’re a workaholic! That’s me anyway, a little bit egocentric. I knew that :P

沒有留言:

發佈留言