2011年9月9日星期五

Learning process

There are mixed things I learned today, I mean for this moment.

I get to know how to approach people and get the information that I need. I don’t know whether my mum notice my changes or not, but I do noticed myself changed, a little bit.

There are encouraging and frustration today. What really encouraging me is the conversation with David this evening. I never expect he would call me up just because a text I sent to him regarding my mum’s health condition. I really appreciate his kindness and care upon a stranger like me. I just met him twice, face to face, but I never talk to him. The first time we talk is on skype, so as this time. What makes me feel encouraged is his advices and also his willingness to spend time and give me information regarding health issue to promote a healthier me and my mum. When I first get to know the things we have to change, I was almost scared off. Those things are too hard for me and my mum to change. We have been eating and drinking in that way, we are comfortable in that way. However, for the sake of being a healthy person, I discussed with my mum this health issue the next day after I talked to him.

Surprisingly, my mum listened to me without interruption. She agrees to make a change on her coffee drinking habits, the consumption of carbohydrates on breakfast and dinner. She is willing to change. I was grateful and glad to see she applies what I told her. I do the same thing with her. I have oats as my breakfast and lunch and brown rice for dinner but dinner usually more vege and less meat. We just had a wonderful dinner just now. Small portion of rice, a 2kg of vegetables and steamed fish. This is the first time I do the steamed fish, and also with little salt and vegetable oil and plenty of ginger. I learn that too much of vegetables might not be suitable for my mum but ginger does help to reduce the problem. Moreover, the dinner and the dish was FANTASTIC! The happiest dinner I ever had, because it is healthy.

At the same time, during the dinner, I tried to talk to my mum David’s suggestion on taking some products. She seem to be rejecting at first but when I tell her the price and do the math to show her the comparison between the PPAR that we are having now and the product. She accepted my suggestion. I am so surprised how things happen. I never have such wonderful conversation because I always think about me me me. This time, I lay the focus point on her, her health. Does she wants to live a life with medication everyday or no medication at all? She said she wants the second one. So, do something to improve your health! No worries, I will be with you in changing our eating habits. You won’t be alone because I am supported by my team and I will support you! She gave me some questions that I couldn’t solve, but thank to my coach for being available online and solved her questions in the minimum time. That’s the encouraging part.

A little bit frustration part is that I met people who interested in being financially free, has big dream but they are too scare to make a move to approach their dreams. I don’t know how others think but for me, when I reached 18, I request my mum to give me more freedom to choose things in my life. I baptized and I have show to the world and to my Lord Jesus, I finally approached my dream that seem to be never available for me. So this time, learning to be financially free, my mum was having objection. However when I explain to her again and again the purpose I am on this (still doing this now), she accepted and now she even asked when I am working at home but not going out. I see life change when you are dare to change. Instead of giving all kind of excuses, you’re the one who lose the opportunity to achieve your dream. I am just an introducer to introduce you the bridge to achieve your dream, if you don’t dare to step out of your comfort zone and you don’t want to help yourself, no one can help you. I know respect parents is important but that doesn’t mean you can’t have your own stand. I understand my mum won’t stay with me forever, so I choose to learn the values earlier than I have to, I want to have my own stand but not contradict to what my mum have been teaching me all the time.

I know frustration is part of the learning process. I am welcoming all these experiences like, rejection, frustration, disappointment, lies, emotional and etc. I believe all these experience will help me to be a better and strong-minded person. I am willing to learn and change, now is just matter does people willing to teach and train me up or not.

沒有留言:

發佈留言