2011年4月30日星期六

Wednesday - Saturday

Within 4 days, I experienced God's grace and the sufferings when someone is really ill but you just don't know why you're ill.

I started to have mid fever at Wednesday night. I thought I am having that because I took a cold water bath (I seldom or never take cold water bath), so I took two tablets of Paracetamol and went to sleep. The next day, Thursday, I am still having fever and it increased its temperature, until my face was red in colour and can't concentrate in my study. To keep my attendance, I just kept quiet and withstand the heat until my recess time and inform my teacher that I am sick. She sent me to emergency department and I stayed there until almost 12pm. I did blood test and the nurses in HDOK is really not up to the standard, because they pierced me TWICE before they got my blood! I was quite mad with that. 

According to my blood test, I am fine. Nothing wrong with me. The fever most probably caused by my thyroid, it is hyperactive until it start to attack the body cell. That's what the doctor said, just suspected. I was prescribed with EES, paracetamol and chlorpheniramine maleate. After I took the medicine, my body start to swell. First was part my head, and then part of my face, my cheeks, my thyroid, behind my ears and my neck. My fever didn't subside even I have taken 6 tablets of Paracetamol within 15 hours. Soon, my hands and my chest start to swell to be red and giving burning sensation. Overnight, when I woke up the next morning, TADA~ That's a pig head looking at me from the mirror! Yeah, don't be surprised, that pig head is me. The swelling was really horrible and painful when I accidentally touched them. 

Friday, I went back to the emergency department again. Listed as critical again. Having high pulse but slightly low bp this time. After observed by the doctor, he suspected I am experiencing antibiotic allergic. For all I know is, I am allergic to Amoxicilin or Penicillin (the group of that medicine). I took EES for twice already but no allergic reaction. This time I don't know why the doctor is telling me I am allergic to EES because it is Penicillin -,- Com'on, EES is not Penicillin, it is Marcolide. So he took away my EES and prescribed me with Chlorpheniramin M again. That medicine make me sleepy and weary after I took it. I took it with interval of 5 hours yesterday and I start to have really bad illusions around 3pm. My illusions were really scary! I am sure I am awake that time. I walk out of my room, sit at the living room and seeing my house collapsed, things around me enlarged and shrink. The most horrible part is, my mum doesn't believe in me and start nagging again. Well, I will take that as her early stage of menopause and forgive her.

Today, Saturday. A day that I am slightly better than before. The swelling on me mostly has gone except my thyroid, part behind my ears and my neck. I have to sleep like a frog so that I can avoid from touch them. I hope I will recover soon. I learn to lean more on God when I am sick. I was really scared when my body swell and give burning sensation. Not because I feel that my end is near but because I have thing yet to accomplish. The only thing that I want to do that time is, I want to share Gospel with my mum. I am ready to face death but I really wish that my mum will get to know Christ and accepting Him as her personal Saviour.

I have been losing my appetite for 3 days. Everything seem to be tasteless or bitter in my mouth. I skipped my breakfast too this morning. I really want to have something, so I cooked some oat, had only 2-3 spoon then I start to have nausea. I gave the oat to my mum instead. I think I need something taste more heavier and extreme, like SWEET, SALTY, and SOUR. I hope I can eat normally soon and regardless the calories :D

沒有留言:

發佈留言