2011年4月16日星期六

No questions

No questions, please. No questions. Don't make things so complicated. Don't ask me "WHY". I don't wanna be mean and say straight to their face what I have kept in my heart since the conversation starts. I respect them as my friends and as they are elder than me, I take them as my leaders and ready to learn from them. I just want to clarify something here..


I am not a spontaneous person. I need to prepare myself, even just an simple outing. I need at least 1 hour to prepare myself physical and mentally. I expect a lot from the Lord in every fellowship. I expect the Lord to speaks to me. If you want me to fellowship under an unprepared situation, I would rather stay at home and spend my night reading.

I don't see the point I need to explain "WHY" to anyone upon my action or decision, if what I do doesn't affect anyone. As long as I do don't make people stumble. That's enough, right?


God, teach me Your way to do the right thing in Your sight but not pleasing anyone else. God, I thank You for the brother and sister's love toward me and Lord when I am stressed up when they start asking why, maybe You help me be patient and teach me to express myself with Your wisdom.

沒有留言:

發佈留言